Keep Me Safe Locksmith
Serving the Hallandale Beach area.
1.A Better Keyway
2428 S State Road 7
Locks & LocksmithsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & Maintenance
Visit our website
Commercial, Residential, Auto, Safes. Doors Installed. Locks Installed, Repaired, Rekeyed, Lockouts. High Security Car Keys & Remotes.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
4.Richard's Locksmith & Safes
10412 W Sample Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Nice People. Great Service. I was locked out they came within 30 minutes.
5.Ben's Locksmith Fort Lauderdale
5311 SW 34th Way
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Would absolutely recommend and use again! Have used Ben for both home and office jobs and I wouldn't call anyone else! Very professional, always on time and good quality job!
1737 SW 14th Ct
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
10% OFF Any Lock
He was fair and on time and done a great job we would definitely hire him again we called at 1 PM and he was over by 130 we are very satisfied
7.Lee's Security Center
Locks & LocksmithsKeysAccess Control SystemsSafes & Vaults
A Quicker Than Quick Locksmith
Serving the Hallandale Beach area. Call now for Locksmiths service!Serving the Hollywood Area
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.