Serving the Haines City area.
1.Centers Incorporated American Care
502 E Hinson Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4467 Us Highway 17 92 W
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinics
horrible. they do not know what they are doing. cancel appointments with out letting clients know. laugh off serious ( VERY SERIOUS) medical conditions as if they are knowing. and if you are not ( cou
3.American In-Home Care
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesNursesPhysician AssistantsSenior Citizen Counseling
Since 1992, American In-Home Care has offered the services of in-home eldercare companions allowing Florida seniors to live in the familiar and secure setting of their own home. American Home Companio
4.American Care Financial Dept
2791 Lake Alfred Rd
Financial Planning ConsultantsFinancial Services
5.American In-Home Care
Senior Citizens Services & OrganizationsEldercare-Home Health ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHome Health Services
6.All American Carpet Care
5271 Images Cir
Carpet & Rug Cleaners
2600 Industrial Park Dr Ste C
Medical ClinicsAssisted Living Facilities
The doctor refused to write any of my prescriptions because she is a "general medicine" practitioner, without any emphasis on medicine apparently. The most important one in my opinion, my migraine med
Robinson Family Clinic
4406 S Florida Ave Ste 30, Lakeland, FL, 33813
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.