1.Hailey Auto Clinic
1141 Airport Way
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & Supplies
Alex Dunn the owner has been a blessing to me for all the years his business has been in operation. He is kind, honest and professional and I can always depend on his expertise and knowledge. I would
2.Blaine County Chiropractic Clinic PA
222 S River St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Clinics
3.Hailey Chiropractic Clinic
513 N Main St Ste 2
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Family practice specializing in neck, low back pain, headaches or any other musculoskeletal problem from work, sports, or auto injury. We offer gentle, effective adjusting techniques, physiotherapy, m
4.Sun Valley Sports Rehab Clinic
521 Northstar Dr
Cardiac RehabilitationRehabilitation Services
5.St Luke's Clinic Family Practice Halley
21 E Maple St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons
6.St. Luke's Clinic
1450 Aviation Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
7.Hailey Medical Clinic
1450 Aviation Dr Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.