NorthWest Power Service
Serving the Hackettstown area.
1.Wire's Electrical Shop
107 W Valley View Ave
We have been proudly serving our friends and neighbors for over 69 years. No job is too small for us! We do bucket truck, pole setting, troubleshooting, new construction, fire alarm systems, generator
2.Jimmy Fleming Electric LLC
18G Manchester Ct
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairLighting Systems & EquipmentHome Theater Systems
I must have made 5 phone calls to electricians.... including the one in my town that I have done business with before. Apparently no one does business after 4, or on the weekends (if they do... there
3.Gold Medal Service
Click for Coupon
Gold Medal Plumbing Heating Cooling Electric is a locally owned and operated company proudly serving the Greater Central Jersey area. You can count on Gold Medal for 24 Hour Emergency Service, 365 day
4.American Electrical Construction LLC
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsGeneratorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Rich recently repaired a pair of fluorescent lighting fixtures that were not operating efficiently. I was very please in the manner that Rich repaired them and thought his fee was fair.I would highly
75 Mase Rd
ElectriciansUtility CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
Call for Free Estimates!
Called yesterday with a pretty small job and they came out today first thing in the morning. Prompt, professional, and knowledgeable are a few words that come to mind. Price was also very competitive.
6.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
Serving the Hackettstown area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.