Health Insurance Services, Inc.
Serving the Hackensack area. Family and individual health plans!Affordable health plans. Call now!
2 University Plz
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical CentersNurses-Home Services
Serving the Hackensack area. Call Now For Health Insurance!Find The Right Plan For You!
Please try reloading the page.
I have been going to this clinic for many years. Dr. Felsen is a wonderful doctor. However, there is a gentleman by the name of "Louis" This man is incredibly rude & gives me a hard time each and every time my wife or I try to make an appointment & referral. I feel as if the is a racist & enjoys hassle us because we do not speak his language. Like I said Dr. Felsen is a wonderful doctor but Louis makes every appointment & every phone call painfully difficult. BEWARE!!
I am so very grateful to the Mehling Orthopedic group for the excellent care I have received during this stressful time in my life. Everyone was so kind and helpful, informative and cheerful. No question was too insignificant. Thank you so much to my surgeon, Dr. Yufit and to Sarah. You're the best!
Nice clean well equipped office. Friendly staff. Nice amenities (tv, coffee, magazines). Dr. Yufit very professional but also friendly. Takes the time to listen and discusses issues in clear manner. Presents pros and cons of surgical/non surgical options. Skilled surgeon. Highly recommend.
After being hit by a car and sustaining multiple fractures, I was surgically treated by Dr. Yufit with a ORIF. From the time I met Dr. Yufit, he has always been patient and understanding. He treats me and my injuries with extreme expertise and compassion.
Dr. Berger is sooooo good. I had to take my daughter there and she was so patient and kind. She walked out daughter through the procedure, keeping her calm and explaining every step before she did anything. Excellent pediatric dermatologist!
Dr. Yufit has been great with everything, my foot feels great and is moving well! The office staff have been very helpful and nice and handle all of my paperwork requests and needs promptly! Thank you Grace and Hilda!
I would recommend a friend or relative to this office, especially the excellent care I have gotten from Dr. Yufit and Dayana. Hilda is excellent and most helpful, kind and sweet on the telephone.
Dr. Yufit has been a wondetful surgeon for my 90 year old mother. After the operation and with physical therapy she is able to walk and go up steps with a walker and cane.
Dr. Yufit is extremely professional, yet friendly, very easy to speak to and he does not rush you! He answers all questions! The office staff is friendly and efficient.
im interesting to go to the event that going to be on may....i would like to have more info about this event???
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.