Call A Pro
Serving the Hackberry area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
3.Andrews Neal Bayou Locksmith Services
2406 Glen Prairie St
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & Service
Our business offers Commercial Services, Keys Made and Residential Services.
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside Service
Pop-A-Lock - Sulphur is Hardware Dealers, Locks and Locksmiths, Locksmiths' Equipment and Supplies company.More Nearby Locations »
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsKeys-Wholesale & ManufacturersSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Fast friendly and knowledgeable service He knew his stuff no one else made us feel as comfortable that job was done right
Lake Charles 70605
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral Service
CAME TO MY LOCATION AND OPENED MY TRUCK IN SECONDS, I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE WHO IS LOCKED OUT.
7.Inc Lock Point
3111 Henderson Bayou Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
Hackberry 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.