A Place For Mom
Serving the Gwynn Oak area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.St. Agnes Hospital
900 Caton Ave
HospitalsMedical CentersAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesMedical Clinics
once I was admitted the care given and stay was good.
2.Cross, Wirt, Md - St Agnes Hospital
900 Caton Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Khan, Javed, MD - St Agnes Hospital
900 Caton Ave # Ms207
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
4.Pine Heights Medical Center at St. Agnes Hospital
1001 Pine Heights Ave Ste 100
5.St Agnes Hospital
8945 Guilford Rd
Medical ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
6.St Agnes Hospital Seton Medical Group
8325 Guilford Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Service Organizations
7.St Agnes Healthcare
6300 Woodside Ct
Orthopedic AppliancesProsthetic DevicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesHospital Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.