Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
1.Perry, Robert H DDS
1017 Foote St
Call for an appointment.
2.Dental Arts of Corinth PLLC
1025 Foote St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Edward S. Knight DDS, Mark R. Mazurkiewicz DMD Office Hours: Mon.- Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
1500 N Harper Rd
Dr Lorentz uses cutting-edge orthodontic technology and techniques to ensure you enjoy optimal results and maximum comfort in the least amount of time. Dr. Lorentz s entire staff believes each patient
4.Perry, Robert H DDS
1017 Foote St
Perry Robert H DDS is a dentist/dental office located in Corinth, MS. A dentist is trained to diagnose, treat, and prevent diseases of the gums, teeth, and jaw.
5.Blair, Family Dentistry
3127 E Shiloh Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
6.LaCom, Gary DDS PA Dr
603 Webster St
Dr. La Com has been in practice for 34 years. During that time he has had the unique experience of working with the Navajo people in Monument Valley, starting his first practice on the Oregon coast. H
7.Wilkerson, Stacy R DDS
1480 Florence Rd
Cost Plus World Market
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future