1.Clingan Tires Inc of Guymon
NE Highway 54
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
2.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2600 N Highway 64
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
3.Clingan Tires Inc Of Guymon
911 E Highway 54
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
4.Trunchbull Service Tb's Tire Shop
307 SE 2nd St
5.Auto Care & Tire
1315 NE Highway 54
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
6.Guymon Tire & Auto
1018 E Highway 54
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
they have free tire rotation And friendly. I have a performance chip in my truck and I told them that they need to wait for the fuel pump to shut off before starting ans they nicely did that!! free ti
7.Kwik Kar Lube & Tune
2230 N Highway 64
Auto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceCar WashGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
gasoline engines they do pretty decent on.diesel like the previous person said they need training on that. I give them credit for training so they get a 3 star rating.
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.