2921 SW 139th St, Oklahoma City, OK, 73170
1.A Better Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
A Better Locksmith We are a full-service locksmith company specializing in high-security automotive keys. Repair Services, Locks and Locksmiths.
2.Don's Mobil Lock Shop Inc.Serving the Guthrie, OK area
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
After trying several other places who refused to help, I called Don's. They didn't hesitate! Thank you so much!!!
Serving Oklahoma City And Surrounding Areas
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
They are friendly, professional, and Fast. Went in with a key to my car, the only key, and was expecting the worst in trying to get a new one. They took the broken key and were able to piece it toge
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
6.Roger's Safe & Lock LLC
906 NW 5th St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
I desperately needed Roger's Safe & Lock's service and they were totally there for me. Great service and price. Jeremy came to re-key my locks and was very professional as well as being courteous and
1032 N Douglas Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Locksmith OKC is Here to Help You About Locksmith OKC locksmith shopLocksmith OKC services the entire Oklahoma City metro area. We are a locally owned and operated locksmith service provider. We are t
A Better Locksmith
Edmond, OK, 73003
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.