1.Associates For Family Dentistry
101 S Greenleaf St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentists
I have looked everywhere for a good dentist after a string of others screwed my teeth up. Dr. Kraft was so friendly, nice, and awesome! I got in immediately and on quick notice and she was so helpful.
2.Arsen Mekaelian DDS and Alta Mekaelian DDS
135 N Il Route 21
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsClinicsDentists
Dr. Arsen Mekaelian is a dentist offering general, cosmetic and implant dentistry with 39 years of experience, located in Gurnee, IL. Dr. Arsen Mekaelian is a 1977 graduate of Marquette University Sch
3.Linden Family Dental Center
2056 E Grand Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Linden Family Dental Center treats patients from Lindenhurst, IL, and the surrounding areas of Lake County. Our dentist, Dr. Brian Gniadek, invites new patients to find out just how gentle and conveni
4.Elizabeth M. Schaik DDS PC
100 N Atkinson Rd Ste 104
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontists
Elizabeth M. Schaik, owner of Walden Square Dental Care in Grayslake, IL, offers quality general and cosmetic dentistry services. Since 1995, her practice has provided exceptional dental services to c
4949 Grand Ave Ste 7a
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Hygienists
Going for a dental appointment is like going to visit family. I have never been so well taken care of by any dentist in the area. The doctor and staff are simply delightful, and go beyond any expect
6.Washington Dental Excellence
3930 Washington St Ste A
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Great Office! The staff is very caring and explains everything so that I feel comfortable. The doctor takes his time with me and seems very knowledgable. I tell all my friends and family about this
7.James W Macrowski DDS
200 S Greenleaf St Ste I
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Great communication skills. Graduate of Marquette Dental School. Very easy to talk to and willing to spend time explaining answers to your questions.
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.