Southern Family Urgent Care
1212 E Pass Rd, Gulfport, MS, 39507
1.Memorial Physician Clinics The Clinic at Walmart
9350 Highway 49
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinics
Plenty of room for parking and for getting in and out of here. Clean bathrooms, not bad , not messy at all
2.Memorial Physician Clinics Family Medicine and Walk-In Clinic
370 Courthouse Rd Ste 103
3.Memorial Physician Clinics Bridgewater Center Walk-In Clinic
8950 Lorraine Rd Ste B
4.Memorial Physician Clinics Family Medicine Orange Grove
12261 Highway 49 Ste 11
5.Memorial Physician Clinics
394 Courthouse Rd Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Memorial Physician Clinics Long Beach Walk-In Clinic
5120 Beatline Rd Suite B
I took my niece to this clinic for an ear infection. I had heard that they take their last patient at 7:30, but we got there before 7:20, and the doors were locked. I knocked on the door and from acro
7.Memorial Physician Clinics Family Medicine at Cedar Lake
1756 Popps Ferry Rd
Urgent Medical Care
www.painmanagementgulfcoast.com 9344 Three Rivers Road, Gulfport, MS 39503 Same Day Appointment Available.Find Out More. Call Us Right Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.