1.Delta World Tire
1629 Pass Rd
Auto Oil & LubeTire DealersAuto Repair & Service
2.Delta World Tire
2314 25th Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
3.Gulfport Tire & Auto Care
1606 Pass Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
This is a small shop family owned business. But these people are amazing! They do everything they can to help you out. Have had to go to them twice and they have gone out of their way to help us. Defi
301 Pass Rd
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsTire Dealers
This is the absolute worst service I have ever seen. My fiance rim cracked and he took his car to Amelia to fix the cracked rim. While they were trying take off the rim the mechanic used a sharp tool
5.Performance Tire & Wheel
12101 Highway 49
Automotive Roadside ServiceAutomobile AccessoriesWheelsAutomotive Tune Up Service
Very over priced. You are paying for the owner to enjoy his time.
11010 Highway 49
Tire DealersWheelsAuto Oil & LubeBrake Repair
Asked them to check the air in one tire. He did, put some air in. I asked him if I owed him anything. He said I could use another $3 for some lunch. I have never heard of such. Well all well had was a
7.NTB National Tire & Battery
11011 Highway 49
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeBattery SuppliesTire Dealers
National Tire & Battery is your Complete Automotive Care Experts featuring Auto, Performance, and Light Truck Tires, Brake Services, Alignments, Oil Change, Tune-Ups and a Great Selection of Wheels!
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.