Serving the Gulfport area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Papania Family Dentistry LLC
410 Security Sq
as a person who hated all dentist - dr. Pappania and dr. Rose have converted me to a person that now loves going to the dentist!0
2.John Hopkins DDS-
3303 A Ave
Root Canal Therapy - Implants - Oral & Laser Surgery - Periodontal Therapy - Same Day Dentistry & Crowns - E 4 D - Bridges - Veneers - Lumineers - White Fillings - Zoom Advanced - Clear Orthodontics.
3.Liberto, Marvin P Dr
382 Courthouse Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
4.Hage Family Dentistry
400 Pass Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic and Family Dentistry
5.Wheeler, Edward S DMD PA
14120 Dedeaux Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDentists
Family Dentistry, Member American Dental Association, Office Hours By Appointment Monday Thru Friday, Insurance and new patients accepted, Financing available through Care Credit
6.Guillot Walter DMD
302 Courthouse Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
7.Harborview Oral & Facial Surgery
1301 25th Ave Ste 3
Dental ClinicsDentistsClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
My experience here was excellent, the staff members did a really good job along with Dr. Rosetti. It was all done very quick .
General Dental Clinic
www.tomsikdentalms.net 6650 Rose Farm Road, Ocean Springs, MS 39564 Been A While? Improve Your Smile.Leading Methods Since 1987. Call!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future