Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Gulfport area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Professional Urgent Care Services
640 Tyrone Blvd N
Urgent CareMedical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Call for Pricing
Our practice is dedicated to provide high quality, compassionate and cost effective health care to the patients we serve. Our ultimate purpose is to help people when they are having an emergency and q
2.Powers, Kim B DO PA
7800 66th St N
Massage TherapistsOsteopathic ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Dr.Powers is great, & listens to your concerns. I accually leave his office feeling better.
3.Orlick, Berger, Kasper & Patel MDs
5800 49th St N Ste S-109
Laser Vision CorrectionPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Orlick, Berger, Kasper, M.D., P.A. is a recognized ophthalmic sub specialty practice delivering state-of-the-art patient care in Florida since 1991. Our mission is the preservation and restoration of
4.Diagnostic Clinic Medical Group - Pasadena
630 Pasadena Ave S
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
We are a team of health care professionals dedicated to serving the families of our community with compassion, skill and integrity. For the last 40 years, Diagnostic Clinic Medical Group - Pasadena ha
5.Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental
6450 Central Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Free bleaching for new patients
Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the
6030 Park Blvd N
When I had to get a shot to numb me before I had work done, I was very nervous. But Dr. Engelman was extremely gentle and talked me through the procedure. The whole staff at Today's Dental is friend
7.AFC Urgent Care Clearwater
1500 N McMullen Booth Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
Most Insurance Welcome! Call Today or walk-in
Very impressive! Courteous, professional, timely. I highly recommend this place.More Nearby Locations »
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.