121 S Alston St, Foley, AL, 36535
3908 Gulf Shores Pkwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Whew!! AC out in July...no fun. We got a recommendation to Trax Tire in Gulf Shores. Tourists having to "go for it". They gave us a quick appointment, worked it up, put dye in to find the leak.
2.Riviera Tire & Automotive
379 Gulf Shores Pkwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
170 E Fort Morgan Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Riviera Tire & Automotive
3791 Gulf Shores Pkwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
1901 Gulf Shores Pkwy
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersBrake RepairNew Car Dealers
I am local and use this business frequently. They have always been honest and reasonable and I have always been satisfied with the work performed. They will provide transportation if necessary and i
6.D J's Auto Service Center
1562 Gulf Shores Pkwy
Auto Repair & ServiceCar WashAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Electric Service
7.National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial Tires
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingDiesel EnginesTruck Service & Repair
National Truck & Trailer Repair, Truck Breakdown Roadside Assistance, Heavy Duty Towing, Commercial Truck Tires Nationwide U.S. and Canada 24 Hour Any Where Any Time! Semi Truck Repair, Semi Trailer R
Bruce Duhe Tire Inc
5030 Rangeline Rd, Mobile, AL, 36619
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.