3474 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
DentistsAdhesives & GluesBuilding Materials
Visit our website
Here at Sunshine Dental we strive to exceed your expectations regarding dental treatment. You will find yourself at ease with the bright decor and friendly smiles. You are our number one priority and
2.Booker, J Scott DMD
41 Fairpoint Dr
Has earned my trust; patient oriented and excellent skills
3.Hansen Donald S DDS
2715 Gulf Breeze Pkwy
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
4.Radomski, Donald J DMD PA
1371 Country Club Rd
5.Gibson, Renfroe & Zieman Family Dentistry
13 Center St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Labs
We are accepting new patients who are ready to receive the best in dental care. We are skilled at treating patients from all dental backgrounds and make every effort to ensure your appointment is as c
6.Advantage Dental Center
2915 E Cervantes St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Visit our website
the dentist was very professional, while still being very personable. i will return and am happy to find a place my kids will feel welcomed and comfortable.
7.Loriz Tyra DMD
3298 Summit Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
My daughter is a patient of Dr. Loriz for the past year and I have to say, Dr. Loriz is great. My daughter has special needs and it's amazing the quality of care that Dr. Loriz's office gives her. She
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future