Advanced Foot Care Specialist of Connecticut LLC
20 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT, 06473
1.Dr Edward Lim
249 W Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
2.Dr. Su Hsien S Lim, MD
111 Goose Ln Ste 1300
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & Surgeons, Oncology
3.Dr. Edward Stephen Lim, MD
144 N Main St Ste 2
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Edward S. Lim, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist specializing in diseases and surgery of the retina and vitreous with offices in Branford, Old Saybrook, and Norwich CT. His offices emphasize com
4.Lim, Joseph K, MD
333 Cedar St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Lim, Joseph, MD
40 Temple St
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Dr. Sabina Lim, MD
184 Liberty St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Michele Alexandra Lim Ledesma, MD
20 York St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Lieponis Jonas V MD
47 Clapboard Hill Rd, Guilford, CT, 06437
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.