A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
4275 Owens Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPhysical Therapists
Live the lifestyle we all hope to achieve with freedom to enjoy family, friends, and interests. Discover Brandon Wilde, a community that thrives on the fullness of life.
2.ResCare HomeCare - Augusta
1225 Augusta West Pkwy
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesNurses
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Augusta, Georgia. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other senior care seMore Nearby Locations »
3.Compassionate Home Care Services
227 S Belair Rd
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesNurses
HOME CARE AT IT'S BEST... WE KNOW SKILLED NURSING. ~ We currently provide services in the following counties in Georgia: Columbia, Richmond, Burke, McDuffie, Jefferson and Lincoln counties. ~ OUR BELI
4.Marshall Pines Alzheimers Special Care
743 N Belair Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRetirement CommunitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Marshall Pines Alzheimer's Special Care Center is located in Evans, Georgia. Evans is a rural city located just 10 miles from Augusta. Voted one of the best places to live, Evans is the perfect place
153 Davis Rd
HospicesHome Health ServicesNursesEldercare-Home Health Services
Heartland Hospice Services provides hospice care to terminally ill patients wherever they call home. At Heartland, we care for the body, mind and spirit of our patients and families. We tailor our carMore Nearby Locations »
6.Kids Elite Youth Organization
6088 Reynolds Cir
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
7.Parkwest Renal Services
444 Park 20 W
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospices
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.