1.Piedmont Landscape Management Inc.
2013 Franke Ct
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Established in 1977, Piedmont Landscape Management provides landscape maintenance services for commercial properties and residential estates. The company s clients include hospitals, shopping malls, a
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Brewer Stump And Tree
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
4.Stallion Landscape & Design
4297 Triangle Industrial Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Stallion has been offering residential and commercial Services for over 25 year. Our companies legacy has been built through word-of-mouth advertising for many of our satisfied customers. We provide p
5.Classic Landscape & Maintenance
4071 Miramar Drive Ext
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Landscape Design & Installation. Complete Lawn Maintenance. Sprinkler Systems & Repair, Sodding Service, Core Aeration & Dethatching, Bush Hogging, Wooden Fences Installed, French Drains. Over 20 Year
6.A.G. Lawn Services
Lawn MaintenanceExcavation ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Free Estimates. Quality workmanship and customer service.
7.Moore For Less Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
This Lawn service does very good work, I would recommend them
Local Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup Grovetown
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.