114 S Broad St
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical ClinicsOxygenMedical Equipment & Supplies
2.George Junior Republic
233 George Junior Rd
Colleges & UniversitiesMedical ClinicsSchoolsEducational Services
George Junior Republic, founded in 1909 and located in Grove City, Pa., is a privately owned, nonprofit organization that offers a wide range of academic and extracurricular programs to physically dis
3.Hearing Healthcare Assoc
216 S Center St
Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesMedical ClinicsAudiologistsHearing & Sound Level Testing
216 S Center St
Hearing Aids-Parts & RepairingMedical ClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologists
5.Rural Mental Health Associates
107 Breckenridge St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical Clinics
6.Walmart - Pharmacy
1566 W Main Street Ext
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.
7.O Taiwo Pain Clinic Dr
118 S Center St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.