1.Colonial Tire Co
1892 Gold Star Hwy
Tire DealersService Station Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Please try reloading the page.
very nice people there i felt very welcome and cared about.They fixed my car and even gave me a ride home with my kids so i didn't have to wait. Offered a lifetime warranty fro my parts and gave me a reasonable price.Thank you Candi and Tim at Midas
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.