Serving the Grosse Pointe area.
1.Summerset Electric Inc
24401 Maplehurst Dr
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric CompaniesUtility Companies
10 % Off All Electrical Work+2more
Jeremy from Executive Electric came to install an outlet for my sump pump. While he was at my home I talked to him about my electrical panel and some other issues I had been having. I told him that I
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Work started right away. Very professional and knowledgeable. Made good recommendations, knew product warranties, good communication through out processes. He even got along with the dog :)
4.Joe Pizik Electric Inc
375 Oliver Dr
ElectriciansSmoke Detectors & AlarmsSpas & Hot Tubs-Repair & ServiceGenerators More InfoPREFERRED
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
Residential & Commercial - Please Call Us For More Information
7.Supreme Electric Service LLC
70218 Karen St
As a full service electrical contractor, Supreme Electric installs, maintains, and repairs residential and commercial wiring systems. Supreme Electric offers free, up front estimates with very competi
Summerset Electric Inc
24401 Maplehurst Dr, Clinton Township, MI, 48036
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.