Serving the Griggsville area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Good Samaritan Home
2130 Harrison St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living Facilities
Good Samaritan Home is a senior retirement center in Quincy, Illinois that offers independent living cottages, while also upholding just the right amount of personalized care you need to live comforta
2.Maple Lawn Nursing HomeServing the Griggsville, IL area
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAdult Day Care CentersAlzheimer's Care & Services
Palmyra MO, Shelbina MO, Canton MO, Hannibal MO, Quincy IL, Taylor MO and surrounding areas
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
5.Great Lakes Caring Home Health & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospices
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice is a leading provider of a post-acute continuum of in-home health care. Since 1994, Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing value-based,
6.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
For over 15 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 550,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those i
7.Maple Lawn Nursing HomeServing the Griggsville, IL area
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAdult Day Care Centers
As we get on in years, we need more and more assistance with our day-to-day activities. Maple Lawn Nursing Home in Palmyra is here to help our seniors life active lives every day. Whether it?s for a s
A Place For Mom
Serving the Griggsville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.