1.Perez Michael S DDS
625 Ridge Rd
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs a friendly dentist who
2.Hessville Family Care Center
3432 169th St
Urgent CareMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
3.Franciscan St. Margaret Health
1573 N Cline Ave
4.Institute Of Family Health
132 S Broad St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
1803 N Mansard Blvd
Medical ClinicsBusiness Coaches & Consultants
6.Moses EyeCare Centers
339 N Broad St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyMedical ClinicsOptical GoodsOptometrists
7.Kool Smiles of Gary
1021 W 5th Ave
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
you can tell that the staff really care about what they are doing, everyone was really nice. I sure will be bringing my daughter back here
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.