Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Griffin area.
1.Spalding Gas Inc
415 W Solomon St
PlumbersFireplace EquipmentGas CompaniesHeating Contractors & Specialties
Spalding Gas is the only company we've used in the past 20+ years. The company has always been very honest with us as to how much repairs will cost and whether or not it is better to repair or buy ne
2.White Plumbing Co
561 Gibson St
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Improvements
644 E McIntosh Rd
Water Heater RepairWater HeatersPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Keith was on time, professional, accurate and knowledgeable about the problem we were having with our drainage in our shower and the problem we were having with our toilet.
4.Plumbco Plumbing Inc
1949 Bonnie Ridge Dr
Water HeatersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
PlumbersWater HeatersSewer ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$200 Off any sewer line replacement or $99 main sewer rooter.+2more
These guys are great. Called them on the 4th of July and luckily was able to get there last appointment of the day. I called because a bathroom tub wouldn't drain and sludgy mucky water kept rising,
6.FitzGerald & Sons Plumbing
105 Auburn Ct
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
FitzGerald & Sons Plumbing Company is a Georgia based, family owned and operated full service plumbing contracting company. We provide service and repair; addition and renovation; and new construction
7.Monster Plumbing And Rooter Service
PlumbersPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer Contractors
Very Friendly plumber and has done an excellent job on all my plumbing work. He loves what he does and makes sure it is done right. I would recommend him for all your plumbing needs.
Everyday Plumbing & Septic
Mcdonough, GA, 30253
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?