1.Earl, S Golightly MD PC
681 S 9th St
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CareHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Board Certified - The American Board of Otolaryngology-April 3, 1984. Specializing In: Rhinoplasty-Otoplasty (Ear Reshaping)0Blepharoplasty--Liposuction-Laser & Intense Pulsed. Light Treatment Hair Re
2.Internal Medicine Of Griffin
619 S 8th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Dr. Vu is one of the best! He is never in a hurry. He listens to you and works hard to make sure you stay well! His bed side manner is wonderful! This man has been my Dr. For years and has my best int
3.Griffin Ob-Gyn Clinic
503 S 8th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & Surgery
Operational for more than 45 years, Griffin OB-GYN Clinic provides obstetrical and gynecologic care services. Its staff includes technicians, physicians and radiologists who offer on-site mammography,
4.Georgia Neurosurgical Institute
718 S 8th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
5.Bunya, Pricha MD
656 S 8th St
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Dr. Bunya is a kind, intelligent and considerate Dr. He has always taken good care of me and knows his medicine and profession well. Excellent service and treatment.
6.Reddy, C B Md
610 S 8th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Dr. Reddy is very helpful referring me to the specialists I need. He is an excellent primary physician taking care of all of my health needs.
7.Field Foot & Ankle Clinic
730 S 8th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons
Bunions, Hammertoes, Heel Spurs, Fractures, Flat Feet, Ingrown Toenails, Corns, Calluses, Nerve Pain, Sprains, Strains, Diabetic Foot Care
www.HelloBusiness.com Physicians - 30% offFast business lookup Griffin
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.