1.Nature's Best Landscape Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
1501 Titan Way
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHydrologistsErosion Control
Visit our website
Sal and his guys did the design and planting at my new home and have maintained it for two years. They are the best!!
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Clark Pest Control
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesWeed Control Service
Receive $55 off when you sign up for our year-round residential pest control. Call for details.
Highly Recommend For Pest Control ServicesClark was fantastic and worked quickly and efficiently when we had a terrible, chronic ant problem. We tried everything ourselves and realized that over the cMore Nearby Locations »
PO Box 7677
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLawn Mowers
Weed Man Chico, CA prides itself on its superior products; we are committed to providing the best possible products at the right time and the right amount. Our products are all federally tested and ap
6.Hanson & Hanson Landscape Consultants
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
?Award Winning Landscapes ?Specializing In Custom Landscapes ?We Can Do Difficult Sites
7.Presidential LandscapesServing the Gridley, CA area
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
I am the owner of Just For You Cafe in San Francisco, and Presidential landscapes has been filling my landscaping needs, for my home and business, for 3 years. They do an excellent work. I have always
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.