1425 Lafayette St
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Dealers
2.Sears Home Improvement
Siding ContractorsAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Equipment & Systems
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home S
3.Star Pro Construction & Homebuilders LLC
Drywall Contractors Equipment & SuppliesFlooring ContractorsCarpentersHome Builders
The company did a huge renovation job on our property, they are very professional, respectful and the quality of the work is tremendous. The establishment made our renovation stress free and enjoyable
651 Terry Pkwy
Floor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersFloor Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
The leader in home fashion for flooring for nearly half a century, we invite you to explore our collections of fine ceramics, carpets, woods, laminates, vinyl, and natural stone. See why we are the mo
5.Carpenter's House Construction
149 Southwood Dr
General ContractorsCleaning ContractorsCarpentersBuilding Contractors
Roofing Contractors, Siding Contractors, Flooring Contracts, Carpenters, Painting Contractors, Building Contractors
6.Golden Hammer Construction
3536 Lake Kristin Dr
General ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFireplacesAltering & Remodeling Contractors
7.Acadian Flooring America
201 Lapalco Blvd
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?