Serving the Gretna area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Belle Vie Living Center
535 Commerce St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNurses-Home Services
Belle Vie’s design creates an environment where residents can feel at home. Our tropical courtyard provides a relaxing outdoor environment for both our residents and their families.
2.Ville Ste Marie Senior Living Community
4112 Jefferson Hwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living Facilities
3.Our Lady Of Wisdom Healthcare Center
5600 General Degaulle Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & Services
4.St Anna's at Lambeth House
150 Broadway St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Lambeth House is a nonprofit, nondenominational organization that provides residential and independent and assisted living services for senior citizens. It offers assistance with daily living activiti
5.Tranquil Living, LLC
4500 Leo St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Whether it's helping with the little things of daily life as a senior citizen or a high degree of attention and care - our work always focuses on our residents. Esteem, respect, understanding and sens
5354 Magazine St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsRest HomesResidential Care Facilities
Independent living assisted living, nursing care, Alzheimer s care, adult day care, nursing home.
7.Good Samaritan Rehab & Nursing Center
4021 Cadillac St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & Aged
Moving to New Location at 4021 Cadillac in the Fall of 2014
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.