ACI Supply Co.
Serving the Gresham area. Iron doors & replacement parts.First 20 callers get free shipping.
18600 NE Wilkes Rd
WindowsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationVinyl Windows & Doors
2.Pella Windows and Doors
13535 SW 72nd Ave Ste 145
Door & Window ScreensDoor RepairWindows
Pella Corporation is a leader in designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. We have been recognized for o
15975 SW 72nd Ave
WindowsVinyl Windows & DoorsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
5600 SW Arctic Dr Ste 120
WindowsWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationVinyl Windows & DoorsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
2017 Home Windows
FindYourWindows.com Find Home Window Deals By Zip Code.Compare Home Window Quotes Online!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.