Kapasi Glass Mart
398 W Main St, Spartanburg, SC, 29301
1.Tri State Satellites
11 Gibson Oaks Dr
2.Tri-State Tire Co
3133 Wade Hampton Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
3.Tri State Glass Inc
3551 Rutherford Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Tri State Pump & Controls
470 Mayfield Rd
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn
5.Tri-State Sales And Service
2435 E North St
6.Tri State Glass Inc
17 Lindsay Ave
Glass DoorsGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
7.Tri-State Sales And Service
522 Wembley Rd
Janitorial ServiceBuilding MaintenanceRestaurant Cleaning
Holly Tree Family Practice
1338 Highway 14, Simpsonville, SC, 29681
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.