8656 Augusta Rd, Pelzer, SC, 29669
1.Midas Auto Service Experts
336 N Pleasantburg Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
With over 50 years of experience, you can count on Midas to help keep your car safely on the road. While it's true today's cars are more complex than ever, Midas service technicians have the expertise
2.Midas Auto Service Experts
531 S Blackstock Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile AccessoriesWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Headed back to Nashville Tn from vacation at Myrtle Beach. Issues with acceleration up hills. Left my car with another service, but a call on Tuesday stated they couldnt work on what we determined was
3.Midas Records Inc
Po Box 1298
Music Publishers & Distribution
Guaranteed Tire & Auto
125 N Buncombe Rd, Greer, SC, 29651
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.