Serving the Greer area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceLighting FixturesContractor Referral Services
Visit our website
Mention this ad to receive 20% off of your service call!!
314 Trade St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsGeneral ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Commercial and Industrial Electrical Contractors Our customers are our first priority. We are dedicated to meeting each customers individual needs. We strive to meet the goals of each customer from ma
3.Upstate Electrical & Plumbing
211 Cannon Ave
ElectriciansPlumbersHeating Contractors & Specialties
4.Refrigeration Services Inc
219 Riverside Ct
Air Conditioning Service & RepairFood Processing Equipment & SuppliesElectriciansRefrigeration Equipment-Commercial & Industrial
Building Controls & Electrical Service, Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning, Residential Heating and Air, Conv Stores, Over 25 Years Experience Serving The Supermarket Industry
5.Quality Electrical Contractors LLC
775 Woodruff Rd
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Established in 1972, at Quality Electrical Contractors, we’re the Greenville, South Carolina area’s electrical company of choice for both homes and businesses. Professional, reliable, and honest, we’r
6.Lee Electrical Enterprise
326 Ross St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric GeneratorsHandyman Services
Visit our website
Outstanding workmanship & very professional employees. Incredibly pleased with getting the job done in a timely manner. Definitely recommend this crew & will use them again for any electrical needs in
7.Fann Electric Services
604 Bramford Way
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceLighting FixturesLighting Contractors
Gary is great, professional, very, very reasonable.Fast efficient and gets the work done. Had others that had been here to my house and did almost nothing and was very expensive and did not get to the
Call A Pro
Serving the Greer area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.