1.Carolina Health Centers Inc
313 Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Carolina Health Center offers non-profit health care services to residents throughout the West-Central South Carolina area. Our Greenwood, SC location is one of seven offices that works together to pr
2.Western Carolina Oral Surgery - Ann M Holzhauer DDS
112 Liner Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Western Carolina Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery's priroity is to provide quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. If you require oral surgery, you need an oral and maxi
3.Piedmont Plastic Surgery
305 W Alexander Ave
Skin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryMedical ClinicsDay Spas
Greenwood plastic surgeon Dr. Ted Vaughn offers plastic and reconstructive surgery in South Carolina. Dr. Ted R. Vaughn offers a variety of plastic and reconstructive surgery procedures for patients i
4.Advanced Surgical Associates
160 Academy Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
The doctor was great, caring, informative and very professional. Surgery was a success. Staff at the front office were less than professional and acted as if it were their first day. Answers to com
5.Dr. Joseph Benjamin Hill, MD
1506 Spring St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Beaudrot, Joseph L MD
106 Liner Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
BestyLocal.com We are standing by. Call usFast business lookup Greenwood
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.