Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Greenwood area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Greenwood Leflore Hospital
1401 River Rd
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsHospitals
Whether you are having a check up or surgery, we serve you with excellence. Our physicians are board-certified in a wide range of medical specialties, providing expert care for the whole family, from
2.Greenwood Leflore Hospital
1403 Strong Ave
3.Greenwood Leflore Hospital
1405 Strong Ave
4.Greenwood Leflore Hospital
1407 Strong Ave
5.Greenwood Leflore Hospital
205 8th St
6.Greenwood Leflore Hospital
1601 Strong Ave
7.Greenwood Leflore Hospital
202 W Park Ave
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.