1.St Francis Medical Group
Beech Grove, 46107
Physicians & Surgeons
2.St Francis Medical Group Spine Specialists
8051 S Emerson Ave Ste 360
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
The physicians at St. Francis Spine Specialists locate, diagnose and treat the causes and symptoms of spinal pain. St. Francis Pain Specialists sees patients in Indianapolis and Mooresville.
3.St Francis Medical Group South 31 Family Care (Sports Medicine)
610 E Southport Rd Ste 205
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
The office is very friendly, clean, and professional. The nurses have always been curteous and efficient. The wait times can be a bit long, that's the only thing that keeps this office from getting 5
4.St. Francis Imaging Center LLC
3147 W Smith Valley Rd
Medical Imaging ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyMRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
The St. Francis Imaging Center was created to meet the growing diagnostic imaging needs of the communities in northwest Johnson County with high-quality, clinically advanced care in a convenient and c
5.Saint Francis Hospital & Health Centers St Francis Hospital-Indianapolis
6.Franciscan St. Francis Health
747 E County Line Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.St Francis Imaging Ctr
701 E County Line Rd Ste 100
Medical Imaging ServicesMammography CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.