1260 Innovation Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServicePhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
2.Dilella, Mark J, MD
1260 Innovation Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
OrthoIndy is one of the largest, private, full-service orthopedic care providers in the Midwest. With a staff of more than 65 employees, the center specializes in bone, joint, spine and muscle care so
3.Erin Zusan MD
533 E County Line Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery
4.Dr. Robert H Falender, MD
1260 Innovation Pkwy Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Dr. Suma S Kharidi, MD
1664 W Smith Valley Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinicsOccupational Therapists
6.Cooper Howard R DO
1346 E County Line Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Oliver Family Healthcare
5645 Lafayette Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Our medical team consists of Gregory A. Oliver, D.O., Christopher Brinkley, NP, Amber Miller, PA-C and Whitney Kirsch, PA-C. We are available and accessible to our patients easily and quickly at our o
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.