1.Allstate Termite & Pest Solutions
1606 Excelsior Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTermite ControlPest Control Services More InfoPREFERRED
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Carlos Lawn & Landscape
P O Box 4291
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
4.Quality Lawns Inc
Lawn MaintenanceSpraying EquipmentWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
* Residential & Commercial * Available 7 Days a Week by Appointment Only
5.Forever Green Landscape And Design
2712 S 87th Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Kent Brown, Owner, Fully Insured
6.Rodden LandscapeServing the Greenwood, AR area
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesRetaining Walls
Rodden Landscape offers a range of lawn maintenance and landscaping services. The company provides a variety of hydroseeding, sod installation and backflow testing services. It offers irrigation syste
7.Blades Landscaping Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesBuilding ContractorsLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Thank you "Blades" for the excellent trees & shrubs you provided. Your service was commendable & your pricing very fair. I will do business again & recommend you to all my friend
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.