Area Wholesale Tire Co Inc
5666 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA, 70805
1.Central Automotive & Tire
11575 Sullivan Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric Service
2.JMC Automotive LLC
8035 Lockhart Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairInspection ServiceAuto Transmission
I always use this place. Great, honest family! I'm am pleased with the service they provide. Joe is the head mechanic and he always shoots you straight with no bull.
18255 Magnolia Bridge Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto Transmission PartsAuto Springs & SuspensionAuto Oil & Lube
4.Ross Tire & Service
14330 Greenwell Springs Rd
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Dealers
Local family owned business with a unique service centre filled with vintage and antique memorabilia.
5.Area Wholesale Tire Co Inc
5666 Airline Hwy
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.McDonald's Tire Center
10020 Florida Blvd
We carry all the name brand tires give us a call for additional information!
7.Simple Simon Tire & Car Care
12116 Airline Hwy
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
For over 42 years we have been serving Baton Rouge in the automotive field. Specializing in Tires. We believe in treating the customer like family. We now have two stores for your convenience.More Nearby Locations »
Midas Auto Service Baton Rouge
2358 College Dr, Baton Rouge, LA, 70808 Your car is our customer
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.