Kid Med South
7612 Picardy Ave, Baton Rouge, LA, 70808
1.Lake After Hours
11055 Shoe Creek Dr
2.Lake After Hours
31985 La Highway 16 Ste A
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
3.Lake After Hours
2380 Oneal Ln
Urgent CareClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I have seen Dr. Brandt at the Lake After Hours on Oneal. He is an amazing doctor- very helpful and friendly! He treated me for a sinus infection and gave me a shot and an antibiotic that cleared me
4.Lake After Hours-Central
8751 Sullivan Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
5.Lake After Hours-Vincent Rd
8249 Vincent Rd
6.Lake After Hours Coursey
13702 Coursey Blvd Ste B
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Don't let the staff at front desk fool you she is very rude.!Kyle the nurse and Dr Washington were wonderful kind and caring. There was another lady who was very nice but she didn't have a name tag so
7.Lake After Hours
3333 Drusilla Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Service Organizations
I didn't have to wait long, and they took great care of me.
Kid Med North
5151 Plank Rd, Baton Rouge, LA, 70805
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.