Serving the Greenville area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Lakeview Lawn & Landscape
W 7602 Hillview Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance More InfoPREFERRED
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Killians Lawnscaping Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsAbrasives More InfoPREFERRED
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Landscape Solutions By Michael Kirsch LLC
2979 W 20th Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsPatio Builders
1800 Hamilton Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
Naturescape® is pleased to offer Complete Lawn And Landscape Care Programs for you at super savings. The philosophy here is to offer the highest quality programs using the very best fertilizer and wee
1635 W Haskel St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesProperty Maintenance
They've been servicing our 3 acre yard for three years and we're very happy with their service and would recommend them.
Tree And Lawn Services
www.roenurseriesoshkosh.com 72 West Waukau Avenue, Oshkosh, WI 54902 Our team deliver you the lawn careservices you need. Call us today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.