1.Fuller's Lawn Service
1157 County Road 1031
Lawn MaintenanceArboristsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
"Receive 10 percent off your bill when you refer us!"
We use them on a regular basis and they always do a great job! Can't recommend them enough!
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Grass looks great. The service they are offering is definitely worth it. I am well pleased with everything.More Nearby Locations »
4.Gregory Lawn & Tree
Tree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Had GLandT out to cut my grass and trim a few limbs off one of our trees in front and he was very clean, good communication skills and HE ACTUALLY BLEW OUR PORCHES OFF!!!! Very pleased.
5.Crew Cut Lawn
201 Edgewood Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
6.Texas Yard Pro, Inc.
2610 Poplar St Ste C
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
1420 Alpine St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.