PowerTrain Electric Inc.
1860 Farm Road 2348, Mount Pleasant, TX, 75455
1.Greenville Air & Heat
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Like the way this company does business. They were competitive with their prices, truly felt as if I got a great deal on my new air conditioner.
2.Duncan Electrical Contractors Inc
4204 Moulton St
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Since 1955 serving Greenville with new residential and commercial wiring, heat and air conditioning installations and repair, electrical repairs and replacement
3.Dave's Electrical Service & SystemsServing the Greenville, TX area
ElectriciansSigns-Maintenance & RepairSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & RepairElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Dave is honest, knowledgeable, fast, and fair - what more can you ask for from an electrician?
4.TXU Energy Residential
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
My mother in law has a tree pulling down her power line from pole and away from house. She called to have the branches cut away from power line, so before i climb up there to do this for her I'm a ris
5.TXU Energy Business
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesEnergy Conservation Products & ServicesElectric Equipment & Supplies
Was a customer for a long time. Didn't do a price comparison. Ouch! Not only is our new company cheaper, but they actually offer free energy each month after I recommended them to 15 of my friends. We
6.Ambit Energy - Residential & Commercial ServicesServing the Greenville, TX area
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Supply-Manufacturers
Called the company and spoke to Darrell about rates, as I am interested in being a customer, and he was very patient and super helpful! He made it easy to understand and have me all the necessary info
7.PowerTrain Electric Inc.Serving the Greenville, TX area
ElectriciansUtility CompaniesElectric CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
PowerTrain Electric is Licensed and Insured to do any task at hand our customers may need, whether it be residential, commercial, or industrial, we specialize in all three. We take serious craftsmansh
Milestone Electric & Air
ElectricalContractorsNearYou.com 2360 Crist Rd Ste B900, Garland, TX 75040 Fast & Reliable Electrical Service.Call Us Now for an Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.