369 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC, 29607
420 The Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr. Korman is awesome! Short wait time, friendly staff, and expert care by the dermatologist. I strongly recommend this practice!
2.Allergy Partners of the Upstate
62 Bear Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyAllergy TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-AllergyPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Upstate Plastic Surgery
301 The Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveHealth ResortsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryDay Spas
Worst experience ever for permanent makeup eyebrows!! Unbearable pain. I asked for lidocaine injection but was never offered one. Took about 6 hours and Dr. Lovett seemed to be getting frustrated with
4.Upstate Skin Care Center And Spa
301 The Pkwy Ste A
Skin CareDay SpasBeauty SalonsCosmetologists
I absolutely love Upstate Skin Care Center and Spa....I can go there and get everything I need in one place . I regularly give my daughter certificates there and she loves it. It is a wonderful gift
Rogers, Robert M MD
213 Mills Ave, Greenville, SC, 29605
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.