Serving the Greenville area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Universal Protection Svc
2510 Wade Hampton Blvd
Security Guard & Patrol Service
2.Universal Protection Security Systems
160 Congress Blvd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Serving the Greenville area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
This group of guys are the best security group I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They are very professional, all military or lawman, they know south carolina law, and I trust them to protect property and life. I highly recommend going with us task force rather than the par for the course security companies.
They do everything they said they would do. They reduce crime in our community and made us feel safe again. I am glad we used this wonderful company to help us and give us peace of mind.
I love this company. they do a great job in our neighborhood ! We have reduced our problems we did have and they continue to keep us safe
These people are awesome. They patrol my neighborhood and "They don't play around". They need to be our local police.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.