Guaranteed Tire & Auto
125 N Buncombe Rd, Greer, SC, 29651
1.Robbins Tire & Auto Service Centers
224 N Washington Ave
Robbins Tire always does good work. I have went there for years with no problems. They do brake work at very reasonable prices compared to the competitors. I always recommend them to my friends.
11044 Anderson Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
8656 Augusta Rd, Pelzer, SC, 29669
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.