1.Smart LED Greenville
1779 Woodruff Rd Ste B
We began in 2002 as a single location in Atlanta. In 2008, we started setting up small-scale retail outlets and customer support workshops in the locality. We are well on our way of reaching our objec
2.LED Outdoor Lites
Landscaping Equipment & Supplies
Architectural Lighting, Exterior Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Low Voltage Lighting, Outdoor Lighting, Security Lighting, Additions, Consultations, Design Services, Free Estimates, Installation, Maint
3.RS LED Group
313 Golden Leaf Ln
4.Cowart Awards Inc.
912 Laurens Rd
Trophies, Plaques & MedalsBronze TabletsEngravingBadges
Located in the upstate of South Carolina and in business since 1965 we serve corporations, organizations, schools, churches and individuals with quality trophies, plaques and awards. In-house engravin
5.Broome Sign Co Inc
564 Woodruff Rd
SignsScreen PrintingTruck Painting & LetteringYard Signs
Broome Sign Co. Inc is a second generation family owned business which is a landmark in Greenville, SC. The Hand-Painted letters on the Old Harper Brothers Building are still visible in Downtown Green
6.Accutech Engraving & Awards
3880 E North St
Wedding Supplies & ServicesTrophies, Plaques & MedalsSignsCommercial Artists
Great price, other engraving business nearby wasn't able to engrave the marble chess board but accutech was able to no problem
7.TruColor Marketing, Printing & Mailing
2107 Laurens Rd
Banners, Flags & PennantsCopying & Duplicating ServicePrinters-Equipment & SuppliesMail & Shipping Services
Call us for more information.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.