Gregory Lawn Services
Greenville, SC, 29607
1.Gregory Lawn Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
great company. Great knowledge on small landscape projects and grass.
2.McCall's Tree Service
104 Old Dunham Bridge Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Visit our website
Been using McCall's Tree Service for probably 10 years or more.Had trees cut down and removed, trees trimmed, and general accumulated debris removal.Excellent work, reasonable, professional, reliable,
3.Gregory Pest Solutions
200 Smith Hines Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWildlife RefugeAnimal Removal Services
Just a shout out for Scott Chesney, He is the best!Always on time, always very neat with all he does.
4.Morales Landscaping and Pinestraw Service
2 Springside Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
Prompt, courteous, and hard working. Excellent work. They give 150% every time. You couldn't ask for better service. I would rate them 10 stars.
5.Gregory Pest Solutions
Pest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWaterproofing ContractorsLawn Maintenance
This was a good experience. Nice yet professional people.They take really good care of my home. I do not like bugs!!!Would highly recommend.
6.Clark's Landscaping & Maintenance LLC
6 Fairlane Cir
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceTree Service
They did a good job in my yard. Three people came and cut the grass, weed, edges, etc. Disposed off the waste
7.A Yard Of Dreams
Landscape ContractorsLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
With over 25 years of experience in the landscaping industry, A Yard of Dreams offers complete and professional lawn care and landscaping services to customers in the Upstate and surrounding communiti
Mauldin Lawn Service
www.seasonedtreecare.net Feed Your Lawns The Right Food Now.Call Our Lawn Fertilizer Pros Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.