1.Lee, Margaret W MED LPC
412 Pettigru St
Marriage & Family TherapistsMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesEducational Services
Visit our website
Ms. Lee really helped me through a hard time and helped me reframe some things from the past so I could move forward. And now, she is working with my teenage daughter on some growing up issues too.
2.Pettigru Counseling Associates
405 Pettigru St
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesHuman Relations CounselorsHuman Resource Consultants
Pettigru Counseling Associates, located in Greenville, South Carolina, provides comprehensive psychotherapy services to individuals, couples, families, and groups. Our practice consists of licensed th
3.Greenville SC Counseling Referral Network
Counseling ServicesHuman Relations CounselorsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychotherapists
Great counseling services. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for excellent individual counseling, marriage counseling, or family counseling.
4.Bennett, Joy D LISW-CP
109 Laurens Rd Suite D
Counseling ServicesMediation ServicesBusiness Coaches & ConsultantsMarriage & Family Therapists
5.Halsey Counseling and Educational Center
330 E Coffee St
Halsey Counseling and Educational Center derives its name from one of America's founding fathers who exemplified strength, courage, and vision. Thomas Halsey, born in 1592, was one of the first twelve
6.Leta C Williams LISW-CP SAE
336 Dellwood Dr
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
7.Family Life Center International Inc
2130 Wade Hampton Blvd
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
2016 Mercedes-Benz S Sale
Mercedes-Benz-S.MotorClearance.com New Mercedes-Benz S On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.